PRODUCT FEATURES + BENEFITS
A bar soap can be source of hydration and other ingredients that are beneficial for the skin. But all cleanser bar options are not created equal, which is why it’s important to look for one like the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, which contains ceramides and provides non-comedogenic hydration with hyaluronic acid as well.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was developed with dermatologists to effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the natural skin barrier. In addition to three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this bar soap also features 5% CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and patented MVE Delivery Technology to release a steady stream of hydration throughout the day and night.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Ethylene Brassylate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
HOW TO USE
- Wet bar and work into a lather
- Massage onto skin